You may change or modify your schedule or choose to have your convention packet mailed to you until Tuesday, May 22, 2012 at 1:00pm (EST). Only New Registration will be accepted after May 22, 2012.
If you need to cancel your registration, contact GASC in writing at GASC@fwmedia.com. A full refund will be provided less a $2 processing fee if you cancel at least 30 days before the show - May 1, 2012. After this date, no refunds will be issued. If you need to modify your registration, please click here.
Convention Packet Mailing deadline is Tuesday, May 22, 2012. All purchases made after this date will be on hold at the Will Call Desk at the convention center for pick-up.
GASC offers registration selections for everyone. Whether you are a shopper, learner, cropper or all three we have a registration selection to fit YOU! Get the most of your GASC attendance and leave the convention inspired! Registration options include:
- General Admission: Shoppers this registration option is ALL YOU! Get access to the show floor to shop ‘til you drop for the hottest products on the market. Check out the new “Mixed Media” section of the show floor AND stop by the VIP Pavilion to onsite demos, book signings and more! Don’t forget about the AWESOME door prizes given away on the hour to show floor attendees!
- Shop ‘N Crop Admission: Are you looking to shop AND crop? This tickets get you access to shopping floor and special reserved area to work on projects during the day. Also if you buy a Shop ‘N Crop ticket AND an evening crop party ticket you don’t have to move your stuff at between the show floor closing and the crop party. How convenient!
- Crop Party Sessions: Whether you are looking for an evening of connecting with fellow scrapbookers or hard-core crop time we have single crop party session options to All-Day cropping sessions…we have it all! If you are looking to crop as a group purchase a Crop Party Table Reservation to guarantee your group together!
- Workshop Sessions: Albums, Layouts, Mixed Media, Cards and MORE! From scrapbook 101 to advanced levels, we have a workshop to match any skill level. Learn from the experts and register for workshops of your choosing today!
- Make N Take’athon: We want to make sure that you kick-off your Scrapbooking experience with a bang. Get your juices flowing with 3 hours of make-n-take projects from the vendors you love before the show even opens! This event is perfect for the early-birds who arrive early to get settled in and want to get started right away.
Which registration option fits YOU!
We encourage you to register online to save time and save money! Our classes sell out fast and online registration allows you to get a seat in your favorite class as well as save money. Class pricing is discounted by $2 online compared to purchasing classes Onsite at the convention center.